Radioactive (Music Box Version) - Imagine Dragons
Well that took me 0.01 seconds to reblog
I imagine this playing in a brutal fight scene, explosions everywhere, smoke and debris flying in slow motion, while the bots charge into battle in absolute horror of what is happening.
OMG Seth, now I have this beautiful sad stop animation thing playing in my head, and what is this leaking affecting my eyes?
here’s to harold
the most sensible person in creepypasta
bless u harold
He’s like “OH HELL NO DEMON SPIRIT NOT IN MY HOOD”
“My mind,” he said, “rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world.” - Arthur Conan Doyle, The Sign of Four
- Nine: I think I was in love once.
- Ten: Really? What was her name?
- Nine: Her name was Rose.
- Ten: Doctor, we all love Rose.
- Nine: I love Rose because she's fantastic. She always knew just what to say and she made me better.
- Ten: Oh, yes! Rose was brilliant. All soft and warm and clever and so very human.
- Eleven: I love River!
- Nine: ...
- Ten: ...
- Eleven: I love Clara!
- Ten: Doctor, are you just looking at girls in the universe and saying that you love them?
- Eleven: I love... fez.
- Ten: Do you really love fez, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
- Eleven: I - I love fez! I love fez.